Friday, September 21, 2012

Time to Build My Dream Team (Again)


Dear Misty,

Don't try to succeed alone.  It will never work.

Cheering you on,
God

P.S. The climb to success can only be done by team effort, Misty.  Who is your dream team?  Start recruiting.  It's so much happier this way.

Wow! Perfect timing! I found this in my inbox today and this got me thinking about building my dream team and starting my own business (again).

Since IsleMedia fizzled out, I have not ventured into the business world... yet. I am a bit wary now and also have some doubts and fears that are keeping me from rebuilding from scratch. This means founding a new business, finding new members for my dream team, and going at it alone.

I am both excited and scared. I think the first step is going to be the hardest because this would mean going out of my shell again and leaving my comfort zone. Right now, I am very, very comfortable in my comfort zone so this makes starting my own business (once again, on my own) quite the challenge.

One thing is for sure though. My first attempt at business may have fizzled out but the dream is still burning in my heart. So wish me luck and (if you want) come and join my dream team! God bless! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey..I have got your reference from LinkedIn for a writer but not getting your Email to contact..Can u drop me an email at cybercupidco2@gmail.com asap(if you are interested for content writing.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog's Visitors